domingo, 20 de novembro de 2016

HELP US!

TEXT


HELP US!


                                                                                                       By  Ivan de Oliveira Melo

          Two ancient friends arrived in an old restaurant on the road. Both were hungry and tired. They want to eat something. The restaurant was empty that hour but there is a good waiter to serve them.
- Please, waiter!
- Can I help you?
- Yes. What do you have to eat here?
- Well, it’s too late but I think that I can offer some food for you.
- Okay. I prefer vegetables and my friend wants a sandwich with cheese and ham. Is it possible?
- Naturally, Sir. What kind of vegetables do you prefer?
- Cooked onions, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and so one.
- It’s very difficult to find cooked onions, then I am going to try.
- To drink we would like brandy and iced soft-drinks.
- Ah! You are smart. Time is very cold and a good brandy it’s marvelous to warm the body.
- Perfect. We are waiting, please.

Some minutes later.

- I’m sorry but the boss said that the restaurant is closed. It’s two A.M.
- Oh! Don’t say that! Help us! A long journey waits our feet and we need to full our stomachs.
Please, waiter!
- Well, here there is no food more. I live near here  and if you want I can serve you in my home.
- Good! By the way, are there two beds for our rest?
- I don’t know. I’ll call to my wife and I’ll ask her.
- Excellent! Do this for us!

After fifteen long minutes.

- You’re bad luck. Unhappy my wife told me that other beds are broken...
- Dear me! Help us, please!
- Okay. I had an idea. In the end of the yard we have a chicken place. Would you like to sleep with them?
- My idea is better than yours. You and your wife give us your bed and you are going to sleep in the chicken yard...
- Go to a hell!!!


THE END

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe o seu comentário.