quinta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2017

TERRIBLE THINGS

I’d give thousand lives if thousand lives I had...

What for? – Maybe someone asked me.
Perhaps I don’t know to answer here

Because it’s a confused question to me,
But I’d like to see a better world
Without hunger, without war, without blood…

The world is thirsty… Thirsty of love… Thirsty of justice.
By the way, did you drink water yesterday or today?
Water feeds the human organism. Water feeds ideas.
Nowadays world lives in darkness. Darkness is you and I.

There are no dreams. Sleep is hard. Sleep doesn’t sleep.
Nobody sleeps… Likely during the dawn happen the worst…
It’s truth I know. Nobody wants the end but the end is next.
Who will die first? What will die first?  Who knows?
Death will be the passport to a new life far from here…




By  Ivan de Oliveira Melo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe o seu comentário.