segunda-feira, 1 de maio de 2017

WORLD

There is a peace of me floating among the clouds,

Then I hear a great noise: there are many mouths
Breaking into the space where my body is sleeping…

Suddenly my tongue begins to sing a wonderful song
And I wake up a little tired but at the same time strong
To live a strange love with the stars and they are leaving…

Below the clouds there is a world… A world very dirty!
Inside the clouds I can perceive that the pollution is black,
But there is no possibility to see it white or to be back
On time because the men aren’t men… They use skirt!

The life became an unknown game. Nobody knows nobody!
The pollution got in the mind of the persons. Transformation!
Money is religion. Fraternity is hate. Love is only a single ration!
It’s necessary to control the hypocrisy. The proud is stinking
And in each heart the light can’t go out. Let’s to be reborn!



By Ivan de Oliveira Melo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe o seu comentário.