terça-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2017

FANTASY

Everybody has a great dream about life...

I can say that I have several of them
But those dreams seem like to float in the sky

And I can’t achieve them because they are high to me…
I need to find dreams that creep at my tired feet
So I would smile with my fingers stringed into a deep!

I confess: all my dreams are possible to happen…
There isn’t anything impossible about their collection
Then I ask to myself: where do I slip about them?
Maybe they are fantasy of my mind… Perhaps!

Nowadays I can see a lot of fantasies in the reality
And here and there they transform day by day
The truth of the world and many persons live the lie…
This universe is vey true and peoples are the allegory…
I think that I can understand: if I am a person, I am fantasy!


BY Ivan de Oliveira Melo


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe o seu comentário.